Monday, August 20, 2007

My Compendiums

- a sweet movie, appealing dialogues
- lines worth remembering, from books I read
- some big time bullshit I dole out to people
- something with which I bore her immensely!
- another of those things matching with weird philosophies of mine!
- lyrics of good songs I come across
- comic strips I read!
- someone's posts which I want to read over n over again
- oh and people's comments from here 'n there too
- nostalgia - stories from back home, school days, college days & courting her!
- something I want to share with my frnds, kids, myself, years later
- appealing forwarded mail (no crap, jokes, etc.)
- a good article, someone's post, amazing news, something funny I come across net and dont wanna lose.

I am gonna collect all arbitrary stuff here (mostly text), mostly not mine but borrowed stuff; my personal writings or thoughts would be on my main blog only.

Njoi :-)

PS: as before, publishing this one in future date so as to keep at top!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanted to wish u happy holi but ur other blog doesn't allow any more comments.

2:32 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

@red: shud have read below na :(
That first post is a static one- doesn't allow comments... the other posts below it are latest posts - they all allow comments!

Well how does the blog matters! It me who gets the wishes and its you who sent them... how sweet of you :">
Wish you a colourful 'n enjoyable holi - mine started and ended at red colour :D {no pun intended!}

7:46 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Nishu said...

20/aug/2007 !! haha.. whats this? Is it a race against time (^_*)

haha.. and then i couldnt read the later stuff.

2:41 AM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger Ashish Gupta said...

@Nishu: arre nahi nahi... koi race nahi.. I said in the post na: PS: as before, publishing this one in future date so as to keep at top!

3:47 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home